Saturday, April 9, 2016

The things you say

This morning when you were getting out of bed you said "I'm tired up"
"What does that mean?" I asked.
"I'm done being tired and it's time to get up."

You are saying the cutest things all of the time.

Usually if you are really addiment or sure or really want something you add super do per in front of it. Usually u you end up saying something like, "I super do per want some mom"

Instead of saying the word 'something', your say 'sunkin'. I love it when you say that one.

And if I ask you what you are doing or what's wrong instead of saying nothing you say "Anything!" But when you say it it sounds more like "Anysing."

You have been talking since you were a year old and in pretty good sentences so for the most part you speak very well and are able to articulate your wants and needs clearly for your age. That is why these little things you do are so cute to me.

Just a couple of days ago you started asking why to everything I say. Just out of the blue. I don't know where it came from but I know it is normal developmentally for you age. I just haven't seen it with any of your brothers or sister so it was pretty funny to hear you say why over and over.

A couple weeks ago you potty trained and grandma called your underwear panties. I call then underwear. But you call them pantsies. I think you call then that because they are something that go under your pants and they are smaller then your pants, so pantsies is what the are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment