This day I felt confident enough to take Nolan out to different potties and see how he would do on them.
Would he be scared of the public restroom automatic flushers? Or refuse to sit on a foreign toilet?
We went to the high school where my mom works (to say hi to grandma) and he did great. He didn't pee but I think the auto flusher flushed that toilet about 3 times before he got off and he wasn't even phased.
Then we went to my mom's house, John's office, and the elementary school.
He peed in two different toilets and I think he was saving his pee for this place because he peed twice here and nowhere else.
The toilet in Brooklyn's kindergarten class room is miniature. Even the door handle to the door is low for little sizes to open it.
He was so excited to go pee in this toilet. He did everything himself. Opened the door...
washed and dried his hands...etc.
I was so excited for him and I think he was feeling pretty proud of himself too.
The next toilet we need to try out is the one at the public library. That thing is a miniature size too.



No comments:
Post a Comment