This morning was rough. Now we are deep down in the trenches of potty training.
First, he peed a big puddle on my bedroom floor after I asked him 3 times to try to go in the toilet.
Then while I was in my bathroom putting on makeup Nolan was in his bathroom flooding it.
Luckily I have a water vacuum.
I emptied it 4 times to clean it all up. Then I got a towel for the rest the floor once the majority was gone. He had clogged the toilet with toilet paper and continued to flush it spilling toilet water all over the floor.
Why I thought I had time to put on makeup I don't know.
I was pretty deflated after that, so I resorted to the TV while I cleaned everything up and finished getting myself ready. I did so well staying away from TV up until today, but I had no problem with it at this point.
Then we set up the trusty 'shock blankets' and camped out in the living room for the rest of the day.
Again.
Even though it was a rough start. He is doing so well and I think by tomorrow if he will be able to keep underwear on all day, I will pretty much count him as trained.
I will still have to prompt him to go (probably for the rest of his life) but I am so excited about how well he has done.
Four days is nothing to complain about. Hard work but totally worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment